Aristocrat Joke Aristocrat Joke

Lulz

It's a good twist on the aristocrat joke, but i dont think that people will find this funny if they havent heard the original.

SleepEasy SleepEasy

I love it SOOO Much

Thats just awesome... the clock crew should have their own t.v. show as long as all the episodes are this awesome.

Also, where can i find that music? You know... the one where in the clock collab 2 you are selling something like "leet in a jar" or something... and then you say "With 10% more peggy than the next leading brand..... GOD I LOVE THIS MUSIC"

And its on this flash when you shoot SBC.. so where can i get that song?

Anyways.. this flash is just awesome. And funny... i watched twice in a row because it was so good.

Especially the part where you drown strawberry.

RupeeClock responds:

Meh, that won't happen just yet.

Cat on mars from cowboy bebop is the song anyway.

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

Pretty funny

but completely false. Killzone didnt suck, its extremely awesome. And the online for the PS3 will actually be better than Xbox live once they start doveloping it. Xbox live wasnt awesome for the original Xbox on day one. And also, the PS3 is better spec wise.

The Clockcrew TV Collab 2 The Clockcrew TV Collab 2

Awesome

Well... i used to hate you guys. Until i saw this. This is the humor i like! My favorite characters are rupee and propoganda clock.

My favorite parts are when rupee likes that weird music and when strawberryclock is playing with that knife. lmao

This was just great, its on my favorites!!

NG Audio Portal NG Audio Portal

*cough*

Makes me want to force people to view my audio.... :)

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Brilliant

I watch this so much... is there anyway i can get a url for the song so i can listen to it on my mp3 player

Stick Killing Arena 3 pt2 Stick Killing Arena 3 pt2

THE BEST YET AGAIN!!!!

You are my favorite author and i hope you keep making the sdka series!!! All of your sdka submissions are on my favs and you are my number 1 fav author keep the flash comin man!!!

mexipino responds:

Thank you very much. It's good to know that my work is being appreciated. I haven't animated in a while....or been on Newgrounds for that matter. Maybe there'll be an SDKA 4....who knows.

WW2 WW2

awesome

the only problem i really had with it was the graphics but dude that was still great i look forward to seeing more flash from you

:OLD: Toad's MasterCard :OLD: Toad's MasterCard

great except

i loved but isnt supposed to be for everything else theres dicover not master i might be wrong but i dont think i am

MrPuff responds:

No, it's master card. (i think)

A Pissed Off Teacher A Pissed Off Teacher

good

it was a really good movie except it would have been nice to see a kid talk and get the beating of his life with a ruler