Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Umm, i had a glitch.

I upgraded the missile launcher, and all my guns, lightning arc, and everything dissappeared. I didn't get any money back and i had nothing to shoot with.

MiniGame Arcade MiniGame Arcade

Woah

That guy better not dis the music again.. lol.

Great game ! :D

chad-duncan responds:

Thanks! :D

Shinju Shinju

Wow

Really nice.. its like minesweeper kinda.. in a way... except better!!!

Agent Scarecrow #2 Agent Scarecrow #2

Uhhhh

I thought you were going to use my song?

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

Uhh

There needs to ACTUALLY be a video walk through, for added depth to the humor.

Get a Life Get a Life

Good

But you still havent published the game with my music in it!!! lol

This game was great, but i got bored after a while.

Johnnybdesign responds:

That's because your song is awesome! And the game will make a HUGE BOOM. It will destroy things that we don't even know the existence of in the Universe of things. All of this, once released because of its awesome degree of awesomeness.

Things that powerful should be used carefully! I consult the oracle everyday to know the right time.
Patience son.

Coil Coil

Cool

It was kind of difficult... the second one was really the hardest.... i beat the game first try. My favorite part was the first one.

SHIFT SHIFT

Awesome

Seriously, one of the best games ive played in a while. Though i would have like it if there was a way to beat it without dying at the end.

Spin the black circle Spin the black circle

AWESOME!!!

I got to level 12 before i decided to take a break, very original. This will probably make the front page.

HTML Basics Tutorial HTML Basics Tutorial

Ewww

What are you trying to do? Get people to make really crappy websites? You should have learned more and made a really good tutorial on it about a year for now... oh... and BB Code has almost no relation to html. That's like relating actionscript to binary